Fino sentence example
- His great work, Le Istorie del regno di Napoli dal 1250 fino al 1498, first appeared at Naples in 1572, and was the fruit of thirty or forty years' labour; but nine more years were devoted to the task before it was issued in its final form at Aquila (1581).
- He also edited the works of Berni, and collected Tutti i trionfi, larri, mascherate, e canti carnascialaschi, andati per Firenze dal tempo del magnifico Lorenzo de' Medici fino all' anno 1559.
- Thus, according to Thudicum, the regular heavy sherry from albariza soil remains immature for a number of years and then becomes a fino.
- They range from dry fino (check this very one out in UK Tescos) through to sweet, dark Pedro Jiminez.
- The cuisine is strongly regional, served with local wines - sparkling Catalan cava or chilled fino sherry from Andalucia.Advertisement