Fink sentence example
- 20 shows a Fink truss, a characteristic early American type, with cast iron compression and wrought iron tension members.
- And occasional fasts are more See Fink's article " Fasten " in Ersch and Gruber's Encyclopddie; Lane, Modern Egyptians; and Rycaut, Present State of the Armenian Church.
- Rating: Reviewed by meg on 07-06-2006 I fink dis fone is rele gd.
- Asher: DJ and producer PDS Asher: aka Pablo baby boo from manchester asks: what did u fink of da manchester crowds?
- But I do n't fink you will, cos, like, I really fancy you, know what I mean?Advertisement
- On July 31, 1999, he married make-up artist and founder of Delux Beauty, Jillian Fink.
- ' This call-note, which to many ears sounds like "pink" or "spink," not only gives the bird a name in many parts of Britain, but is also obviously the origin of the German Fink and the English Finch.