Fink sentence example
- 20 shows a Fink truss, a characteristic early American type, with cast iron compression and wrought iron tension members.
- (Leipzig, 1878); Count v.Waldersdorf, Regensburg in seiner Vergangenheit and Gegenwart (4th ed., Regensburg, 1896); Fink, Regensburg in seiner Vorzeit and Gegenwart (6th ed., Regensburg, 1903); and Schratz, Fiihrer durch Regensburg (5th ed., G.
- Asher: DJ and producer PDS Asher: aka Pablo baby boo from manchester asks: what did u fink of da manchester crowds?
- On July 31, 1999, he married make-up artist and founder of Delux Beauty, Jillian Fink.
- ' This call-note, which to many ears sounds like "pink" or "spink," not only gives the bird a name in many parts of Britain, but is also obviously the origin of the German Fink and the English Finch.Advertisement
- And occasional fasts are more See Fink's article " Fasten " in Ersch and Gruber's Encyclopddie; Lane, Modern Egyptians; and Rycaut, Present State of the Armenian Church.
- Rating: Reviewed by meg on 07-06-2006 I fink dis fone is rele gd.
- Fink, Lat.
- But I do n't fink you will, cos, like, I really fancy you, know what I mean?
- Thus, the Fink truss consists of king-post trusses; the Pratt truss (fig.Advertisement
- fink dis fone is rele gd.
- fink bout is my best friend up in heaven!