Finishing-off sentence example
- Everywhere around him, the Council.s Immortals were finishing off the few demons remaining.
- The white and red lead are mixed together to form a putty, and are filled into the socket alternately with layers of well-caulked yarn, starting with yarn and finishing off with the lead mixture.
- Once a week run a grooming mitt over their coats to remove dead hairs, finishing off with a soft cloth to promote shine.
- Max Derrick 10B opened the scoring for St John's, finishing off a well-worked move from the first ruck of the game.
- They were seen staggering from table to table in the Corn exchange, finishing off any half empty bottles of plonk.Advertisement
- Max Derrick 10B opened the scoring for St John 's, finishing off a well-worked move from the first ruck of the game.
- Using extensions of the old perfumery process, they created a rich and sweet floral fragrance with aromas of fruits, herbs, leaves and woods - finishing off with a strong drift of vanilla.
- They suggest finishing off the costume with a bloody axe and a stuffed wolf's head in a basket.