Finishers sentence example
- turnout of runners - 235 finishers.
- podium finishers for the fourth time in a row?
- For less than finishers in the riverside drive slinks.
- We had a great turnout of runners - 235 finishers.
- This is a vast improvement over earlier games where created wrestlers were forced to "borrow" finishers from real counterparts like the Undertaker or Randy Orton.Advertisement
- Each child who crosses the finish line receives a finishers medal and a finishers t-shirt, keepsakes to remind him or her of his or her accomplishment.
- The Zunis applied the term a-hdi " All-Life " or " the Beings " to all supernatural beings, men, animals, plants, and many objects in nature regarded as personal existences, as well as to the higher anthropomorphic powers known as " Finishers or Makers of the Paths of Life," Report of Bureau of Ethnol.
- There was also wholehearted agreement for the establishment of whole chain beef assurance covering dairy calf and suckled calf breeders as well as finishers.
- FREE race memento These will be given out to all finishers near the finish line.
- All finishers will receive a momento and there are medals for all finishers of the fun run.Advertisement