Finisher sentence example
- The last place finisher, Fleur Maxwell, has more artistry than Irina.
- He is also a multiple ironman triathlon finisher - most recently in July '04 at Lake Placid, where he resides.
- The price the suckler calf producer gets is dependent on what the finisher gets for his product.
- He is also a multiple Ironman triathlon finisher - most recently in July '04 at Lake Placid, where he resides.
- Eventually, you'll be able to use a finisher to knock him off.Advertisement
- The Create a Finisher tab in the Create a Wrestler mode really lets you make a signature move that has never been seen before.
- This Pinot garnered a 2nd place and notably shared many similar characteristics to the 1st place finisher.
- The best way to include stretching into your warm up routine is to make it a finisher, i.e. when you've already gotten the blood flowing a bit.
- Have a special prize available for the first place finisher, like a gift certificate to a local game store.
- The normal course of home trade piece-goods is from manufacturer to bleacher, dyer, printer or finisher, either on account of a merchant to whom the goods are sold or on the manufacturer's own account.Advertisement
- The sliver from the can of the breaker card may be wound into balls, or it may be taken direct to the finisher card.
- After the fibre has been thoroughly carded by the above machines, the cans containing the sliver from the finisher card are taken to the first drawing frame.
- These pins are much finer than those of the breaker and finisher cards, consequently the fibres are more thoroughly separated.
- In general, the MPS is based on the time, distance, or score of the 6th place finisher, plus or minus 10 percent.
- The main difference between a breaker card and a finisher card is that the latter is fitted with finer pins, that it contains two doffing rollers, and that it usually possesses a greater number of pairs of workers and strippers - a full circular finisher card having four sets.Advertisement