Finished-goods sentence example
- In all places where finished goods are handled, or manufactured goods are made, cranes of various forms are in universal use.
- Sometimes the excess is partially removed by boiling the finished goods with a solution of caustic soda, or some other solvent of sulphur.
- By far the majority of Lancashire manufacturers sell their goods as they come from the loom, or, as it is called, in the "grey state," but an increasing number now cultivate the trade in finished goods.
- As buyers of finished goods for London and the country do not attend it, certain departments of the home trade are hardly represented, but practically all the spinners and manufacturers and all the export merchants of any importance are subscribers.
- The stimulation of local supply chains can reduce the need for long distance haulage of raw materials or finished goods.Advertisement
- The county was once teeming with industry as a supplier of finished goods and agricultural products.