Finish-up sentence example
- "Jen's going to finish up this fall and graduate in December, before the baby comes," Cynthia said.
- Just ignore them and finish up.
- "I thought Harrigan was supposed to help me finish up this Byrne case," Dean protested.
- Thus with the genial warmth and moisture of the hotbeds, all crops grow rapidly, but the radishes mature first, then the lettuces are taken off in due course, thus leaving the beds to finish up with the carrots by themselves.
- Then avoiding tree branches, finish up loose rock with poor protection.Advertisement
- Pull over a short wall to finish up the corner just left of the large overhang.
- Pull over the front left corner of the roof to finish up the nose of the impressive prow.
- Mascara: Always applied last, finish up with a few coats of mascara.
- However, what they do not understand is the stress they place on themselves by waiting until the last minute - until they are living the night before its due date, scrambling to finish up.
- Delegate someone to finish up centerpiece preparations or supervise the reception hall decorating on the actual wedding day.Advertisement
- If your guests seem uninterested or bored, quickly finish up the game and move onto something else.
- Not all of them offer online degrees in disaster preparedness, but it might be a way to get started then finish up your degree over the Internet with one of the above listed online colleges.
- You can go back later and finish up with the powder.
- Choose from specially formulated shampoos to revitalize, clarify or protect your hair, and finish up with matching conditioners or other hair treatments.
- Beading is a wonderful craft, but it can get expensive when you buy new beads for each project and never finish up using all the loose beads you buy.Advertisement
- Generally speaking, start by targeting your larger muscle groups during a stretching routine, then isolate smaller muscle groups to finish up your program.