Finish-d sentence example
- If you want a more rustic look, then you can opt for hand-hewn doors that are intentionally finished with a weathered or distressed look, but stained in a natural or dark finish.
- For example, if you have antique patina finished hardware in your bathroom, then you'll want to repeat this finish in your lighting fixtures.
- According to the U.S. Department of Labor's Bureau of Labor Statistics in 2002 and Worldwide Learn, individuals that finished high school made on average $717 more each month compared to those who did not finish.
- For additional interest and character, consider getting the countertop in a flat, honed finished or in a textured, flamed finish.
- This unique necklace is set in a gold finish complete with two gold finished chains.Advertisement
- Seam finish - The edge of the fabric should be finished either by stitching over the edge or hemming the edge.
- Being part of a monthly cross stitching group, sometimes referred to as a cross stitching bee, is also a wonderful way to share the accomplishments of a finished project or to find needed encouragement to finish a project.