Fingerprinting sentence example
- After lunch we did one of those tescos science test-tube kits on fingerprinting.
- fingerprinting techniques exploit microscopic deviations in device hardware: clock skews.
- inbreedDNA fingerprinting approach was also used to compare outbred and inbred lines of Large White pigs.
- The theory and application of in vitro mutagenesis, transgenic animals, and DNA fingerprinting.
- And the IFR scientists responsible for the Collection are currently plowing through the huge task of DNA fingerprinting all the strains already stored.Advertisement
- test tubeunch we did one of those tescos science test-tube kits on fingerprinting.
- Applicants can also expect to pay for the fingerprinting required for the background check and for copies of their license once it is approved.
- Some spy kits are more forensic in nature and contain items like chemistry sets and ink and paper for fingerprinting.
- My Precious Kid sells a line of child safety products, including child ID cards, DNA fingerprinting kits, travel wristbands, medical release cards, and more.