Fingerpicking sentence example
- All three showed off Will's autumnal fingerpicking style and a warm, melancholic voice reminiscent of the great Nick Drake.
- All three showed off Will 's autumnal fingerpicking style and a warm, melancholic voice reminiscent of the great Nick Drake.
- Although Atkins is an accomplished guitarist in numerous styles, he is most famous for his blistering fingerpicking techniques.
- The magazine also interviews famed stars in the fingerpicking style who give great pointers to other players who want to know the tricks of the trade.
- A general rule of thumb for guitars is that smaller-bodied guitars are better for fingerpicking, and larger-bodied guitars are better for strumming.Advertisement
- Indian rosewood back and sides create a sound rich enough for strumming yet defined enough for fingerpicking.
- Fingerpicking Beatles - 30 Beatles songs are included in this excellent book, and they are arranged in standard notation for a solo guitar.