Fingerless sentence example
- Dare to knock with a loud thud in muffled orange fingerless gloves.
- Small enough to fit a saddlebag pocket, these allow you to use fingerless mitts down to 4C.
- It was dressed in gray and black and was wearing black fingerless mittens over dirty gray bony fingers.
- Add some long, fingerless gloves or a velvet choker.
- Gloves: Many summer brides skip gloves altogether or opt for cooler, fingerless designs.Advertisement
- Usually dressed in a traditional white gi, red headband, red fingerless gloves, and a black belt, Ryu is easily the most recognizable character in the series.
- Sporting dreadlocks, fingerless gloves, and loose-fitting orange pants, Dee Jay is a Jamaican kickboxing expert with a dancing twist.
- What else can you say about black lace fingerless gloves, tons of neon plastic bangle bracelets, and jelly shoes?
- Madonna brought a number of outrageous clothes and accessories to the mainstream, including fingerless lace gloves; bustiers; capri pants; fishnet stockings; rag headbands; black ankle booties; mesh vests; lacy tops; and much more.
- There are long fingerless gloves with an attached mesh cape cut to look like bat wings.Advertisement
- There is a matching capelet, Santa hat, fingerless gloves and a black faux leather belt.
- Also comes with tie choker, bows and fingerless gloves.