Fingerings sentence example
- I adapted to learn the fingerings with my right hand.
- Players used to play them with different forked fingerings or tone-holes only half closed.
- Throughout the CD, chord diagrams in each chord lesson display the fingerings and play the sounds of the chords.
- Learn a repertoire of well known children's songs as well as correct fingerings and playing techniques.
- The notes used are exactly the same fingerings on a flute.Advertisement
- This was because the simple Renaissance instrument cross fingerings could not cope with the new technical music.
- Left hand fingerings are provided along with helpful performance notes from Alan.
- Tablature is also particularly good for the fingerings required for chords, particularly for the more complex chords.
- Figuring out when to change fingerings or how to strum or pick notes is up to the player to figure out.
- A guitar chord is a collection of notes or guitar fingerings played together to make a unified sound.Advertisement
- The site lists the most basic guitar chords in tab format, but also showcases the fingerings for each chord.
- For instance, a chart for a given chord may have numerous fingerings.
- Your chord will immediately appear with the correct fingerings.
- The site also includes the guitar fingerings for all the chords in the song.