Finger-on-the-pulse sentence example
- A precordial stethoscope and a finger on the pulse is compulsory.
- A big part of being successful at fantasy football is keeping your finger on the pulse of the NFL.
- Having their finger on the pulse of the modeling world, an agency will often be one of the first places to look for auditions and calls for models.
- You really need to get more active - talk about finger on the pulse!
- Goddess Magazine keeps a finger on the pulse of the teen lifestyle because it's largely run by high school and college students.Advertisement
- Bik Bok-with stores in Denmark, Latvia, Sweden, England and Norway Bik Bok has its finger on the pulse of all the hottest fashion trends.
- Actually, it's a combination of them all, plus the fact that they have their finger on the pulse of the hottest trends.
- Fans can keep a finger on the pulse of certain storylines on GH by visiting Robin's Daily Dose.
- They can keep their finger on the pulse of the show by reading episode recaps and visiting Internet message boards.
- They take a critical look at the storylines, commenting on what works and doesn't with updates regularly that keep their finger on the pulse of the show.Advertisement
- Even though they do not advertise their presence, soap producers and media specialists often visit soap discussion boards in order to keep a finger on the pulse of fan discussions.
- Business Week has their finger on the pulse of what's happening in business around the world.
- This Hannah Montana obsessed blogger keeps their finger on the pulse of the best Hannah Montana news, deals, and steals online, including where to get the best downloads.
- They are a great way to keep your finger on the pulse of science fiction in the 21st century.
- Participating in a social networking site for investors lets them feel that they have a finger on the pulse of what is happening in the business world and that they can use this information to make wise investment choices.Advertisement