Finger lakes sentence example
- direction, known as the Finger Lakes.
- Other notable falls are those of the Genesee at Portage and at Rochester, Trenton Falls, the Falls of Ticonderoga, and a multitude of falls and rapids in the Adirondack region and along the shores of the upper portions of the Finger Lakes.
- Ithaca is located on the southern tip of Cayuga Lake in the Central Finger Lakes Region of New York State.
- Read on to learn more about this Finger Lakes wine region success story.
- Visiting the Seneca Lake wineries is a great way to spend time in the Finger Lakes wine region of New York state.Advertisement
- The Glenora winery is located on Seneca Lake in the heart of the Finger Lakes wine country.
- A trip to the Finger Lakes wine country should include a visit to Glenora Winery.
- There are 16 wineries in the Finger Lakes region that are located along the Keuka Lake Wine Trail.
- Pleasant Valley Wine Company - Located on the shores of Keuka Lake in Hammondsport, Pleasant Valley was established in 1860, which makes it the oldest winery in the Finger Lakes region.
- There are hundreds of miles of hiking trails, but two of the most famous are the Long Path and Finger Lakes trail.Advertisement
- Outside of New York City, you'll find peaceful mountain aeries, fascinating natural wonders such as Niagara Falls, cultural meccas like Chautauqua, and wonderful wineries along the Great Lakes and in the Finger Lakes region.
- The Finger Lakes offer visitors a serene and relaxing New York travel experience.