Finger-food sentence example
- Almost any food that is soft and easy to chew can become a finger food.
- Toddler finger food recipes are a must for every parent to have on hand.
- Some of the easiest toddler finger food recipes require no cooking at all.
- Sandwiches-This is a simple finger food that provides lots of options.
- Bread and pasta-Small pieces of toast and mini bagels are great finger food options, as well as cooked pasta, which can be stored in sandwich bags for a quick treat.Advertisement
- My Baby Food Recipes-If you're looking for baby food and toddler finger food recipes that are sure to please even the fussiest toddler, check out this site.
- Simple ingredients include minced chicken breast, white potatoes, and more, you can create this delicious finger food that's packed with protein.
- Consider hosting a cocktail wedding finger food reception, where servers mingle throughout the guests, offering hearty portions of delicious hors devours and desserts.
- An elegant finger food buffet is the perfect complement to a lingerie party.
- Serve light finger food with Tex Mex flair such as guacamole, tortilla chips, taquitos and empanadas.Advertisement
- Serve your guests summer party finger food at your next celebration instead of a heavy meal.
- Be sure to offer a wide variety of summer party finger food selections so that there is plenty of food to satisfy your guests.
- For more finger food ideas, visit the appetizers page at LoveToKnow Recipes.