Fine-tuning sentence example
- The physical fine tuning of the universe is also causing scientific materialists real headaches.
- monetarism lapsed into fine tuning.
- One important feature is reception range and fine tuning especially in weak signal areas.
- Regardless of skill level, there's always some fine-tuning that can be done to capture eye-catching images.
- They use it as a means of fine tuning their appearance.Advertisement
- Whether used in computers or in dentistry this sort of fine-tuning using alloyed blends of gold make gold a precious metal in more than decorative uses.
- The physics put you on the borderline of arcade and simulation, because you can't hit other cars and parts of the environment without getting penalized, but you don't have to worry about fine-tuning your car to get the best performance.
- Part of the process of fine-tuning a game is a lot of testing.
- Ubisoft Montreal handled the painstaking work of fine-tuning the play control and remaining faithful to the original, 2D adventure.
- Other forms of exercise such as yoga will also help your dancing by increasing your bodily awareness, as well as fine-tuning your flexibility and strength.Advertisement
- Once the copy is polished, it's time for fine tuning.
- If you'd like expert assistance preparing or fine tuning your business plan, consider contacting the local S.C.O.R.E.
- If you've done the first parts carefully, you shouldn't have to spend a lot of time fixing but rather fine tuning.
- Her run as hostess of The Ricki Lake Show provided her with ample exposure to rowdy individuals who could have benefited from some fine-tuning.
- For the more advanced, there are entire websites such as Website 101 which are dedicated to fine-tuning your e-commerce site, covering many of the same subjects as the elementary tutorials but going deeper into the options available.Advertisement