Financial-investment sentence example
- I'm here to protect my family's financial investment.
- Consider liquidating certain assets, such as bank accounts, financial investment accounts, cars, boats, real estate, life insurance and retirement plans, before the IRS places a lien on these to absolve the debt.
- Due to this financial investment and the impact on your self image, all cosmetic procedures should be researched and well planned.
- While free online photography courses can give you a useful introduction to basic photographic techniques, taking your skills to the next level often requires more of a financial investment.
- Prices are very affordable, allowing you to make a fashion statement with only a small financial investment.Advertisement
- By making minor improvements, the home may sell more quickly and at a higher cost than if no changes were made, making the initial financial investment well worth it.
- An engagement ring, however, is both a financial investment as well as a sentimental one, and it is wise to purchase jewelry insurance to cover your engagement ring in case of damage, loss, or theft.
- As the price of engagement rings rises, they become not only treasured tokens of love and affection, but also a significant financial investment.
- The buying of a diamond engagement ring can be one of the most significant purchases that you are likely to make, not only because of what the ring actually symbolizes, but also because of the financial investment.
- Franchise Direct lists franchise opportunities according to the financial investment involved so you can pick your level of investment and explore potential businesses from there.Advertisement
- In addition to the significant financial investment it takes to purchase a car, you may be driving the vehicle for several years to come.