Financial expert sentence example
- He entered the Italian Senate in 1871, and had already secured a reputation as a financial expert before his Questione monetaria appeared in 1874.
- The payment could be made in cash or a transfer of property of equal value.The paying spouse may want to consult with a financial expert to determine what the best course of action would be in his or her particular situation.
- For example, a financial expert might examine another period in history when interest rates were similar and then compare that historical instance to present day conditions.
- Additionally, take a look at the household budget and spending plan ideas that financial expert Mike Schiano shared with LoveToKnow Save.
- The debt snowball approach is a debt repayment method popularized by financial expert Dave Ramsey.Advertisement
- In this CBS News Early Show segment, financial expert Dave Ramsey addresses single parent issues such as whether or not to keep the family home, establishing a budget, and creating a support network to save on daycare.
- A large or complex business may wish to hire an accountant or financial expert to generate a profit and loss statement.
- Zander Insurance Group is a well known company of financial expert Dave Ramsey's fans.
- Dave Ramsey is a highly-respected financial expert who presents Christian-based advice pertaining to getting out of debt and living on a cash basis.