Finales sentence example
- Litaniae atque antiphonae finales B.
- The season finales for Grey's Anatomy are always talked about with themes such as a previously straight character turning to a homosexual relationship and two favorite characters flatlining.
- In what proved to be one of the more outrageous season finales, wealthy entreprenuer Brad Womack professed to be in love with both finalists Deanna and Jenni.
- Therapists are brought in to counsel the women who are willing to participate and the finales always end with a reunion session that includes much reflection.
- Since this competition style reality TV show showcases a variety of different talents, the finalists and winners have brought many different presentations to the exciting finales of the series so far.Advertisement
- The site is updated after each episode with winners of each challenge, and of course the ultimate winners after the season finales.
- Subway Restaurants, one of the show's sponsors, offered Sorrells $1,000 for every pound she could lose between the season eight and season nine finales.
- Biggest Loser viewers expected to get an update on Sorrells' progress on both the season 10 and 11 finales, but she did not make an appearance.