Final-four sentence example
- The final four are at high levels.
- If your league gives three points per win to a number five seed, and you select one that wins just two games, this team is much more valuable than a top seed, even if the number one seed advances to the final four.
- The final four months of my drinking career were absolutely awful.
- Just ask Jennifer Hudson, who never even made it to the final four and recently won an Academy Award for her role in Dreamgirls.
- Cirie Fields - This smart mother of three was cast off after making it to the final four in Survivor: Panama.Advertisement
- The headlines refer to the actresses in most cases, although in others they refer to the ongoing speculation of what show creator Amy Sherman-Palladino intended for the final four words of the series.
- With the departure of the Palladinos as part of the creative and writing team, fans continue to speculate on what the final four words and scene would have been.
- Instead of a final five, viewers were presented with a final four.
- This alliance of four made it to the final four in the game.
- On Survivor: Africa, the final four contestants competed in a trivia challenge.Advertisement
- Another of the final four contestants, Lex Van den Berghe, had provided the correct answer during the challenge.
- The announcement of the Biggest Loser Final Four is always an anticipated event for viewers of the show.
- The Final Four are the people who have made the most progress on the show, and although that doesn't always mean they are the most popular contestants with viewers, their amazing journeys are still must-see TV.
- The Biggest Loser Final Four have to navigate each of these challenges -plus the weigh-in- successfully each week to be one the last ones standing.
- On the finale episode, one of the Final Four is eliminated from the show after being voted off by the viewers.Advertisement