Final-cut sentence example
- It introduced them to digital camerawork, animation and editing in Final Cut Pro we ran schools workshops during Animated Exeter 2002.
- And that track, with dancehall reggae artist Mr. Vegas, may not make the final cut.
- Fill out applications for classes that made the final cut.
- Despite your very best efforts, some cutoff shorts just don't make the final cut.
- This voluptuous beauty didn't make the final cut of the TV show America's Next Top Model, but that hasn't stopped her from gaining fame on a slew of magazine covers and other television stints.Advertisement
- Winning Players can win the game by entering the winner's circle and beating all the other players in an All-Play to win challenge or by getting past the Final Cut Challenge.
- Players that make it through the initial tryouts even have to go to training camp to see if they have what it takes to make the final cut.
- Judges then choose a winner based on the display of innovation and creativity displayed in the final cut.