Filters-out sentence example
- The light had to traverse a screen of water before passing through the C, and one of aesculin (which filters out the blue and violet rays) before passing the B.
- The Negative Feedback Checker basically filters out all the positives so you dont have to go thru pages of results to find the negs.
- Yellow: This color filters out blue light.
- If the liver you are serving your feline friend is not organic then you should keep in mind that the liver filters out the toxins in the things that go into the body.
- That's a lot of words for what's basically a mask that filters out and removes lead particles from the air around you.Advertisement
- That oil filters out the UV rays and prevents the damage from occurring.
- Yellow provides high levels of contrast and filters out blue light, making them perfect for fishing in shallow water.
- It filters out a lot of superfluous noise to distract you from finding wineries, restaurants, inns, and important spots.
- In hemodialysis, the blood flows out of the body into a machine that filters out the waste products and routes the cleansed blood back into the body.
- The processor boosts the sound, filters out background noise, and turns the sound into digital signals.Advertisement
- Pure pressing filters out impurities and excess sugars, and leaves only the best juice for our consumers.
- Kids will enjoy the easy interface, and parents will love that the site filters out inappropriate search results.
- French press pots press the grounds down through the piping hot water and have a mesh screen that filters out large particles.
- Party posts are subject to approval before they go live which filters out superfluous or bogus events.