Filtered-out sentence example
- The action of sandstone in filtering salt waters was investigated in 1878 by Dr Isaac Roberts, F.R.S., who showed that when salt water was allowed to percolate blocks of sandstone, the effluent was at first nearly fresh, the salt being filtered out and crystallized for the most part near the surface of ingress to the sandstone.
- Wort wort Wort or sweet wort is how the liquor is described once the mashed barley malt grains have been filtered out.
- Well there had been no fewer than three tannoy announcements, each of which I had successfully filtered out.
- Wort Wort or sweet wort is how the liquor is described once the mashed barley malt grains have been filtered out.
- Disease-causing agents include bacteria, worms, viruses, and other harmful organisms that enter water sources and are never filtered out.Advertisement
- Jaundice: Yellow-stained skin and whites of the eyes due to elevated levels of bilirubin, a substance normally filtered out by the liver.
- The complex is filtered out of the blood by the kidneys and excreted in the urine.
- As RBCs break down, they release Hgb into the blood stream, which is normally filtered out by the kidneys and excreted.
- As a waste product, bilirubin is filtered out of blood (cleared) by the liver and excreted in bile, eliminated normally in stool produced by the large intestine.