Film-noir sentence example
- I love the way Wim Wenders used this song on American Friend, his greatest homage to classic film noir.
- Minority Report is the bits and pieces of great film noir.
- The work of Colleen or Cecile Schott bristles with the mystery and magic of the most abstract of scratchy old film noir incidental soundtracks.
- The graphical style is simple and the game has taken on a sort of 1930s film noir look to it.
- Welcome to A Question of Sex, a website devoted to the representation of gender in American film noir of the 1940s.Advertisement
- Dr. Lee Horsley works on film noir in relation to twentieth- and twenty-first century literary noir.
- The film noir aspect is evident in the costumes.
- I wrote a script called The Blue Moods of Johnny Slade which was more of a crime film noir piece.
- See more than a minute of high res footage for this ' film-noir ' action sequel.
- These films often fall into genres like horror, Western and film noir.Advertisement
- The Cowboy Casanova himself is a shady figure, never seen in full light, but his outfit looks more like a film-noir detective than a cowboy.
- The story behind Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne is one of absolute brilliance, done in a fantastic film-noir style, and told through beautiful comic book panels.
- "Her 1940's film-noir toughness... has made her an instant sensation.