Film-making sentence example
- All the TV ads are produced by a professional film making Company.
- It's a nice way of capturing the innocence of film-making.
- For instance the Starting From Scratch side program which is dedicated to ' do-it-yourself ' film-making including super 8 film and found footage.
- This success demonstrates the great story-telling and film-making talent that we have in the UK.
- In the early days of film-making, it was common for actors to ditch their birth names for what the movie studios considered "better" monikers.Advertisement
- While the above are some of the most anticipated awards at any Oscar ceremony, there are many other awards handed out to recognize all aspects of film making and acting.
- Now official Festival events are restricted to members of the film making industry.
- An interactive forum allows technology buffs to discuss movies and film making.
- This can be especially frustrating for a beginner: Not only are you in the throes of your first foray into film-making, but suddenly you're also trying to become a computer whiz overnight!
- Ghosts in the movies have always been popular subjects in film-making, often used as plot devices to inspire fear.Advertisement