Film-makers sentence example
- It is hoped to bring one of the film makers to speak on the film makers to speak on the film.
- They offer a vast array of other film production roles to amateur film makers.
- Plexus7.co.uk also offer a vast array of other film production roles to semi-professionals, Producers, Writers and amature film makers.
- Find out about the film-makers who took their cameras onto the streets and captured an unscripted look at England.
- Given her Oscar nomination, you can be sure this "Tiny Canadian" will be heavily sought after by Hollywood film makers in the coming years.Advertisement
- This site boasts an extensive library of shorts, animated movies, and feature-length films by independent film makers.
- Independent film makers and student film makers create their own projects and air them through video podcasts on the Internet and writers enjoy creating serialized storylines via their social networking websites.
- Because the film-makers are not catering to a well read, child filled audience there is more depth in this film, there is more turmoil and more emotion and it makes for a much better viewing experience.
- The film makers choose to leave out the start of Hermione's quest to free the house elves from a life of slavery, which was a good choice.
- The Star Wars ships sound effects were ahead of their time and set the bar high for future generations of science fiction space travel film makers.Advertisement
- Both carried audiences into fantasy worlds where monsters existed and challenged film makers to stretch their abilities to make special effects more believable.
- After the popularity of Godzilla, the Japanese film makers produced a sequel the following year titled Godzilla Raids Again.
- Only two years later, Japanese film makers released Godzilla vs. Mothra, which many Godzilla fans consider to be the best Godzilla movie of all.
- MySpace has specific ads that can benefit a small business, musicians, bands, comedians and film makers.