Film-crews sentence example
- The presence of the film crews never felt intrusive.
- Roloff Farms is open to the public during pumpkin season and this vandalism is occurring even as film crews are on the premises shooting the newest season of Little People Big World.
- By contrast, land-based sightings begin with a group of children in 1879 and continue through the middle of the 20th century, including work by film crews that captured a fast moving shape slipping through the water.
- When Everwood was cancelled in 2006, its warehouse sets were demolished and film crews left the area.
- The film crews do not film the person within the shower, but instead outside the shower doors where you can get a glimpse of heads, feet and maybe a little leg.Advertisement
- In October of 2009, TLC sent film crews into the Mall of America for about 12 hours each day for almost four weeks to follow the mall cops around as they interact with the public.