Fills-out sentence example
- The Aleutian Range, of whose crest the Aleutian Islands are remnants, fills out the system near the coast.
- It is said that when old people eat figs frequently, their wrinkled skin fills out.
- These children were older in years, it is true, than the baby who lisps, "Papa kiss baby--pretty," and fills out her meaning by pointing to her new dress; but their ability to understand and use language was no greater.
- The figure for "net income" is taken from the "Income and Expense Declaration" form each parent fills out.
- The patient fills out the questionnaire, or survey, alone.Advertisement
- The patient fills out the questionnaire with the help of a professional in the mental health field.
- Before a job seeker fills out a Kmart employment application form, he or she should take the time to learn something about the company first.
- He or she fills out an application either online or in person.