Fills-in sentence example
- They work because you can blend them together to get a good match color wise, and the waxy part fills in the scratch.
- Permanent brow enhancement: Brows will appear even and shapely; this is especially popular among those with sparse brow hair, as the procedure fills in those areas for a full, natural look.
- Other women will opt to wear a prosthesis, a type of breast enhancement that fills in the area removed during surgery.
- The one who fills in the most body parts correctly is the winner.
- With block fonts, the artist draws the outline on first, then fills in the outline with the color or colors of your choice.Advertisement
- Raised lettering or thermal inks are OK for most applications but sometimes tiny type fills in during the printing process.
- The wizard "prompts" you to insert data, and then it fills in and formats the resume for you.
- Apparently, this fills in the space between your wrists and your biceps, which in turn makes the muscle look bigger.
- It relaxes facial muscles with Portulaca while Hyaluronic Acid fills in the face's creases.
- Extreme Lift Eye fills in and smoothes crow's feet and wrinkles under the brow bone to lift and tighten.Advertisement
- Gone in Sixty Seconds Instant Wrinkle Eraser is a temporary wrinkle eraser that fills in the look of lines and wrinkles and lasts all day until you wash it off.