Filing-cabinet sentence example
- The records should be stored in a secure place, such as a safety deposit box or a fire-resistant safe or filing cabinet.
- Use it instead of an ugly filing cabinet to store important papers.
- If you will be running a business from home or telecommuting for a company, then attention should also be given to storage and communication needs, like a filing cabinet or fax machine.
- Start by purchasing a filing cabinet (if you don't already own one) and hanging file folders.
- So keep that stored away in your filing cabinet!Advertisement
- By adding a magnetic backing, this small business card can be placed on a filing cabinet or refrigerator so clients can find your information easily.
- It is not designed to store electronic versions of your documents; instead, it keeps track of where you have placed your records in your filing cabinet.
- Records and files will require a filing system or filing cabinet while financial papers may need to be recorded before they are filed.
- One drawer in my filing cabinet stores yarn.