File descriptor sentence example
- In the shell, we place an ampersand in front of a file descriptor number when doing redirections.
- Any file descriptor created by the calling pro- cess or by the child process is also valid in the other process.
- return the file descriptor for the newly opened file.
- Local devices will have values of the device file, baud rate, and file descriptor for the device.
- How do I close a file descriptor by number?Advertisement
- ERRORS EBADF An invalid file descriptor was given in one of the sets.
- FileInputStream Creates an input file stream to read from the specified file descriptor.
- Moreover, POSIX requires fd to be a valid file descriptor.
- invalid file descriptor was given in one of the sets.
- It is possible to do non-blocking Io on sockets by setting the O_NONBLOCK flag on a socket file descriptor using fcntl(2 ).Advertisement
- It is possible to do non-blocking IO on sockets by setting the O_NONBLOCK flag on a socket file descriptor using fcntl(2 ).