Figwort sentence example
- The USDA APHIS reviews indicate that promoters such as figwort mosaic virus or rice actin are often employed.
- figwort mosaic virus or rice actin are often employed.
- There are patches of water mint, and heath rush, with scattered water figwort and marsh thistle.
- Cape Figwort (Phygelius) - P. capensis, a Cape plant of some beauty, 3 or 4 feet high, and bearing racemes of brilliant scarlet flowers, which open in May and June and continue far into autumn.
- Chaenostoma - A small group of the Figwort family, natives of the Cape.Advertisement
- Hemiphragma - H. heterophylla, is a dwarf trailing plant of the Figwort family, bearing inconspicuous flowers, succeeded by bright red berries about the size of small peas, on slender creeping stems.