Figures-out sentence example
- Listen, I know I'm not any good at these affairs of the heart, but I am a man, and a man needs time to sit on things before he figures out where his head is at.
- You gotta keep her alive while Damian figures out what to do.
- By the time Dusty figures out what to do, Damian will be dead.
- "Until Kris figures out how to send me back to Hell," Rhyn said, suspecting this was what his brother intended to do. He couldn't be trusted free.
- "We need to reach her before he figures out she tricked him," Xander said, joining Jule.Advertisement
- It was the basis for the movie War Games in which the military's computer finally figures out it can't win in a nuclear launch scenario and says of such a war, Strange game.
- Once your baby figures out how to smile, he'll continue to do so more and more often, although laughing may not follow for a couple more months.
- Eventually, everyone figures out the best way to diaper his or her child, but there are some tips that can make this essential part of caring for a baby a little easier.
- The thief that figures out your email password would then have figured out your ATM password.
- Try forming people, animals, and other figures out of fondant and incorporating them into your cake decorating.Advertisement
- When you want to make sure the object of your affection figures out that you're interested in getting to know him or her better, it's a good idea to brush up on your flirting technique skills.
- The Barbie of Swan Lake: The Enchanted Forest is a game in which the player figures out how to help Barbie through an adventure in the forest.
- Ginnie Mae offers an easy calculator that figures out your average monthly payment over time for both buying and renting and your total payments over a period of time for buying and renting.
- Sookie must fight for her life when she figures out the murderer.
- Working these figures out on a spread sheet, you can quickly see the results of these double, triple or quadruple payments.Advertisement
- Cut the figures out and trace them onto plain paper in a fall color.
- Just why they're recording all this information about Immortals is never quite clear, but Duncan figures out that Joe Dawson (Jim Byrnes) is his assigned Watcher.
- Zoey figures out the meaning behind her vision, and Lloyd's organization decides to make their involvement in the Blackout public.