Figure-eight sentence example
- The simplest knots include the trefoil and figure-eight knots.
- Many universally recognize the figure eight as the symbol for infinity.
- It's comprised of six infinity knots (the figure eight turned on its side) entwined together.
- The selection ranges in colors from brown to green to white, but all of the suits offer that classic figure-eight look.
- Place your finger on the cutter and start moving it in a figure eight by applying a little pressure.Advertisement
- Continue to do the figure eight with the cutter for anywhere between 50 and 100 times.
- Next to the name is a curvy symbol that resembles a figure eight.
- In the 1980s, a group of college girls were huddled in a circle in the middle of a dorm room using a Ouija board, their fingers just barely touching the planchette as it slid around the board in a lazy figure eight motion.
- The board made a few more figure eight sweeps and stopped, almost as though it was considering the question.
- Finally, it slowly spelled out, "K-I-L-L-E-D M-Y-S-E-L-F" and then started to move in a faster figure eight as though agitated.Advertisement
- It had only taken about ten minutes of sitting silently for the device to start gliding across the board in a slow figure-eight movement.
- "I W-A-N-T H-E-R," it answered, as the planchette raced in a figure eight again and then launched itself off the board and started sliding in small jerks, across the bed sheet toward Tanya.