Figuration sentence example
- The second is more purposeful, with two instances of toccata-like semiquaver figuration and powerful chromatic harmony.
- Also present in the show are some re-worked forms that he created in the 1980's when he first became involved with symbolic figuration.
- Throughout the empire, monumental sculptors continued to draw upon the heightened diction of classical figuration.
- If a con- figuration file is supplied but none of its entries matches the connec- tion request then the connection is by default denied.
- The last movement of the B major employs a contrapuntal semiquaver figuration with hints of elements from the previous two movements.Advertisement