Fighter-pilot sentence example
- Louis takes a big swig of Cognac and yells back I am Louis ze French Fighter Pilot !
- Classic story of USAAF fighter pilot flying P-51 mustangs over Europe.
- Louis takes a big swig of Cognac and yells back " I am Louis ze French Fighter Pilot!
- It has a clever hidden extra visor that flips down like a fighter pilot.
- If he's that special, and you wish to keep a long term relationship with him, slow down, mellow out, and try to (as a former fighter pilot wife) "maintain an even strain."Advertisement
- He just sat back, this six foot three man with his hatchet face who served as fighter pilot in the war and a motorcycle cop before he became a writer, and reached into his desk and handed me back my shredded resignation letter.