Fight-to-the-death sentence example
- cornered animal, she was ready to fight to the death.
- The struggle is waged by two sets of men who equally love their city, but who would fain rule it upon diametrically opposite principles, and who fight to the death for its possession.
- These are soon necessary in a fight to the death against a giant mole.
- When one Immortal meets another, the odds are excellent that they're going to fight to the death.
- Werewolf Battle: Not all werewolves see eye to eye and the alpha male must be determined in a fight to the death.Advertisement