Fig-leaves sentence example
- Wet fig leaves the size of saucepan lids have rendered the steps almost too treacherous to walk down.
- There is vegetable rennet, which is made from enzymes found in safflower, melon, fig leaves or thistles, and there is microbial rennet, which is made from mold cultures or bacteria or are created artificially in a lab.
- Fig Leaves: If you prefer the white bikini Ms. Prejean wears, then Fig Leaves may be the site for you.
- However it is worth noting that the only color that is available at Fig Leaves is white.
- If the bras at Bare Necessities and Fig Leaves are simply too tame for your tastes, then visit Intimate Wholesalers, as there you'll find a wide array of eyebrow raising styles!Advertisement
- Instead of all black, adding some demure pink to a belt like the Jezebel Satin Doll Garter Belt at Fig Leaves softens the look.
- Fig Leaf lingerie, or Fig Leaves lingerie as it officially known, is a fantastic lingerie collection that is designed for women and men who are confident and knowledgeable about the type of styles they want.
- Note that along with traditional foundation garments, you also find a wide section of lingerie slips, camisoles and full figure styles at Fig Leaves.
- Men, you don't have to feel left out when it comes to Fig Leaves lingerie.
- In addition to their fabulous lingerie pieces, you'll now also be able to purchase clothing, including denim, at Fig Leaves.Advertisement