Fig-leaves sentence example
- 7) may seem to us rather slight: "they knew (became sensible) that they were naked, and sewed fig-leaves together, and made themselves girdles (aprons)."
- 7, " They sewed fig leaves together and made themselves breeches."
- 242-244; " It resteth therefore that, without fig-leaves, I do ingenuously confess and acknowledge, that having understood the particulars of the charge, not formally from the House but enough to inform my conscience and memory, I find matter sufficient and full, both to move me to desert the defence, and to move your lordships to condemn and censure me."
- grape vine Almond blossom Fig leaves Olive fruit 11: In Isaiah's prophesy, what flower will bloom in the desert?
- Wet fig leaves the size of saucepan lids have rendered the steps almost too treacherous to walk down.Advertisement
- There is vegetable rennet, which is made from enzymes found in safflower, melon, fig leaves or thistles, and there is microbial rennet, which is made from mold cultures or bacteria or are created artificially in a lab.
- Fig Leaves: If you prefer the white bikini Ms. Prejean wears, then Fig Leaves may be the site for you.
- However it is worth noting that the only color that is available at Fig Leaves is white.
- If the bras at Bare Necessities and Fig Leaves are simply too tame for your tastes, then visit Intimate Wholesalers, as there you'll find a wide array of eyebrow raising styles!
- Instead of all black, adding some demure pink to a belt like the Jezebel Satin Doll Garter Belt at Fig Leaves softens the look.Advertisement
- Fig Leaf lingerie, or Fig Leaves lingerie as it officially known, is a fantastic lingerie collection that is designed for women and men who are confident and knowledgeable about the type of styles they want.
- Note that along with traditional foundation garments, you also find a wide section of lingerie slips, camisoles and full figure styles at Fig Leaves.
- Men, you don't have to feel left out when it comes to Fig Leaves lingerie.
- In addition to their fabulous lingerie pieces, you'll now also be able to purchase clothing, including denim, at Fig Leaves.