Fif sentence example
- He died in June 1037, in his fif tyeighth year, and was buried in Hamadan.
- 931 were the two archbishops, two Welsh princes, seventeen bishops, fif teen ealdormen, five abbots and fifty-nine ministri.
- Without entering into controversy it must suffice to point out that, from the point of view of all episcopal churches, the ministry of the bishops succeeding the ministry of the apostles, however it came to pass, was for fif teen centuries accepted as the pledge of unity.
- The name Colwyn is that of lords of Ardudwy; a Lord Colwyn of Ardudwy, in the 10th century, is believed to have repaired Harlech castle, and is considered the founder of one of the fif teen tribes of North Wales.
- The king was then fif teen, and, according to Spanish law, of age.Advertisement
- When he reaches the customary age (which appears to be fif teen), the young Lancelot, suitably equipped, is sent out into the world.