Fiestas sentence example
- It is now said to have more fiestas than any other Spanish city (55 plus ).
- Henry's latest supermini has got the one attribute fiestas need, and that previous versions have sometimes lacked fun.
- If you are lucky your Benissa holidays will coincide with one of the townÃ¢s colorful fiestas.
- Travel Spain Visitors guide to Spain, including useful maps, main attractions, and Spanish fiestas.
- There are also some traditional annual fiestas or festivals to look out for, see Pineda Fiestas for more information.Advertisement
- This is to best suit the climate, take in any local fiestas or due to availability of permits for the Inca Trail.
- South American fiestas can be pretty wild with drinking, dancing, games and music.
- But a better idea of Moratin's talent is afforded by his anacreontic verses and by his Carta histOrica sobre el origen y progresos de las fiestas de toros en Espana.
- Mexican fiestas: Who doesn't love authentic Mexican food?
- Today, it is taught in grade schools both throughout Mexico and the U.S., and is also enjoyed at fiestas, cultural festivals, and birthday parties regardless of age or nationality.Advertisement
- Alenda y Mira, Relaciones de solemnidades y fiestas publicas de Espana (Madrid, 1903); Madrazo, El Pueblo espaOol ha muerto?
- For an account of the festival of St George of Alcoy, see Apuntes historicos acerca de las fiestas que celebra cada ano la ciudad de Alcoy a su patron San Jorge, by J.