Fiendish sentence example
- For revenge, Archimedes devised a fiendish computational problem that involved truly immense numbers.
- Now the fiendish raccoon wants you to speak to every animal in the town!
- It has fastened on the family on account of the cruelties perpetrated by Vlad Drakul (1433-1446) and Vlad Tsepesh (1456-1476), who figure in popular legend as representatives of the most fiendish cruelty.
- Su Doku The Times Times Online... behind Su Doku, provides some tips for solving his uniquely fiendish puzzle.. .
- Great game and reminiscent of In Memoriam, tho not quite so fiendish, but a shared thread of the Sol Invictus.Advertisement
- Regular expressions can get quite fiendish to read at times.
- Characterisation has never been so much frightfully fiendish fun!
- Their most futuristic effort, yet quintessentially fiendish, it flowed and feinted with a seamless sense of cool.
- You can also pick up a gruesome gargoyle or some fiendish Hallowe'en outfits.
- Shortly afterwards, with his vanity and love of popularity inflamed, he pandered to the passions of the lower orders by the publication of his Discours de la lanterne aux Parisiens which, with an almost fiendish reference to the excesses of the mob, he headed by a quotation from St John, Qui male agit odit lucem.Advertisement
- The Judge said: There were 14 stab wounds which was a fiendish attack on an elderly lady.