Fiend sentence example
- The fiend who did that is still out there; the one who killed those children and police officer and God knows who else!
- But even then the foul fiend kept the letter of his compact.
- Born in 1989, the self-professed "music fiend" is following in his father's footsteps.
- Nik Fiend: It was a massive learning curve.
- They were cowed, as they said, by that disciple and limb of the fiend called La Pucelle, that used false enchantments and sorcery.Advertisement
- The honorable fiend has a nice takeoff of the " Choose Life " format: Choose Labor.
- There is map, fiend radar, treasure radar and fiend radar, treasure radar and fiend guide.
- Hasn't Fox modeled himself on self-confessed former coke fiend George W Bush...?
- I found a sense of self that I have longed for all my life, I am not a drug fiend gang banger.
- You expect many things from Brian Molko, the androgynous alien sex fiend who fronts Placebo.Advertisement
- Nik and Mrs fiend remain a nefarious nucleus, able to attract the finest in contributing satellites for their ravishing reverberations.
- He was attracted to the occult at an early age, and became a fiend of Aleister Crowley.
- The Honorable Fiend has a nice takeoff of the " Choose Life " format: Choose Labor.
- If you're a fragrance fiend, you can probably picture a bottle's design as soon as you hear the name.
- Amongst the many merits of that admirable scholar, it is one of the greatest that he has laid " the fiend called die Sophistik," that is to say, the theory that sophistry was an organized conspiracy against law and morals.Advertisement
- His fiend Caelestius was in 412 charged with and excommunicated for heresy because he regarded Adam as well as all his descendants as naturally mortal, denied the racial consequences of Adam's fall, asserted the entire innocence of the new-born, recognized sinless men before the coming of Christ.
- The King's Own was a vast improvement, in point of construction, upon Frank Mildmay; and he went on, through a quick succession of tales, Newton Forster (1832), Peter Simple (1834), Jacob Faithful (1834), The Pacha of Many Tales (1835), Japhet in Search of a Father (1836), Mr Midshipman Easy (1836), The Pirate and the Three Cutters (1836), till he reached his highwater mark of constructive skill in Snarley-yow, or the Dog Fiend (1837).