Fieldfares sentence example
- Westerly migrants included 27 fieldfares, 4 Redwings & 1 Skylark.
- visiting fieldfares are " well-tailored birds, with elegant sloping shoulders, erect, like guard officers in plain clothes.
- I saw even more fieldfares searching in flocks for berries which were already becoming scarce.
- There are several Robins perching at intervals along the towpath hedge, a Wren and a few fieldfares.
- Combe haven was a little better with a stonechat, snipe and several fieldfares present.Advertisement
- Bird activity increases now as the numbers of our local birds are swelled by the arrival of the first redwings and fieldfares.
- The Bill area produced 28 song thrushes, 3 Snipe, 2 Fieldfares, a Lapwing, a Golden Plover and a Redwing.
- The Bill area produced 28 Song Thrushes, 3 Snipe, 2 Fieldfares, a Lapwing, a Golden Plover and a Redwing.