Fielder sentence example
- Second Test - Edgbaston The role of a substitute fielder can be a complicated one.
- Cricket: She is a fine close fielder, specializing at second slip.
- He's got a great frame, is very very quick and a good fielder of the ball.
- You also need to have the reactions of a slip fielder.
- The throw, tho, from the substitute fielder Stephen Peters, who had only just taken the field, missed the stumps.Advertisement
- He is also a solid cover fielder, albeit with possibly the weakest throw in the club!
- Richard Yardley: Destructive batsman and worlds best gully fielder.
- In the days since the adoption of Bernie (named after Yankees ' center fielder Bernie Williams) I've stewed about his predicament.
- But Patel keeps his discipline nicely and might have had a wicket if Pietersen 's uppish cover-drive had picked out a fielder.
- Hardy, center fielder Bill Hall and pitchers Chris Capuano and Jeff Suppan made their acting debuts on the top-rated CBS soap opera on June 20, 2007.Advertisement
- Graham and Sam enjoyed a good partnership before Graham was unlucky to find a fielder on leg side.
- Lucky batsman, accurate bowler and excellent fielder although slowing down a little as he gets older.
- Bagwell, in his prime, was also a great fielder, winning a Gold Glove award.
- A natural athlete, he is a brilliant fielder.
- The sub fielder VVS Laxman ambled after it and turned like a North Sea tanker, much to the displeasure of Harbhajan.Advertisement