Fielded sentence example
- He was a hard hitting right-hand batsman, who fielded at slip.
- A lower order right-hand batsman and a right-hand fast round-arm bowler who fielded mostly at point or slip.
- Poor availability from key players and last-minute call-ups to the seconds meant they fielded only 10 players.
- foreign-born parentsthe in contrast the was fielded in the book will.
- jamb panels terminating beneath carved corner blockings and the frieze inset with three fielded panels.Advertisement
- oarswomanrt also fielded a ladies four who raced remarkably well against experienced oarswomen from London, Bewdley and Derby.
- The outside of the case is decorated with fielded panels of mahogany veneer surrounded with narrow parquetry stringing and walnut bands.
- rattlees fielded nine players with first team experience, but despite rattling the woodwork twice, came away from the game empty handed.
- right-hand batsman who usually fielded at point.
- Wolves fielded nine players with first team experience, but despite rattling the woodwork twice, came away from the game empty handed.Advertisement
- A small man of 5ft 6 inches and weighing 10 stone, he was a middle order right-hand batsman who usually fielded at point.
- Afterward I fielded questions. It was like a sportsman 's dinner.
- It's reported that Parton fielded multiple offers from Playboy to pose in the past, but never accepted.