Field-of-vision sentence example
- The car was around the corner and out of sight when his field of vision cleared.
- Consequently the whole field of vision of these birds possesses three points where vision is most acute.
- When his mind crystallized on a notion that had a personal significance to himself, that notion became a hard fact that filled his field of vision.
- She wanted to know if I was seeing floaters; bright spots in my field of vision.
- If the striate cortex is damaged in animals or humans, the half field of vision opposite the hemisphere that 's damaged is altered.Advertisement
- Blues, greens, reds, swirling round my field of vision in a kaleidoscope of color.
- Make sure that your field of vision is not obscured and that the hat hides whatever you are trying to hide, such as a bald spot.
- Perhaps most importantly, they are located away from the wearer's field of vision.
- While they are normally invisible, when your eyeball moves in a certain position, they tend to move into the field of vision and become visible to you.
- Wearing a colored contact lens will not alter or block the flow of those floaters into the field of vision.Advertisement
- Some of the new features include a vision cone to show the field of vision when quarterbacks drop back to pass.
- This damage causes blurred vision, sudden blindness, or black spots, lines, or flashing light in the field of vision.
- The anti-fog lenses on these goggles are angled on the upper portion to give swimmers an unencumbered forward view, while the lower half of each lens is angled to increase the overall field of vision.
- In an IMAX theater, the screen is straight and the viewers watch the film directly as to take advantage of their field of vision.
- Changing her uniform - such as adding gloves, or forcing her to wear a hat that impedes her field of vision - would just be silly.Advertisement