Fie sentence example
- Berthold of Regensburg (c. 1270) says, " Fie, penny-preacher r.
- His piety was genuine; simple and pure, he was shocked at any suggestion of impropriety, but his rebuke was only " Fie, for shame!
- Ac hijs wylle was in fie wylle of oure Lord, and he schat.
- Blessed is Pat man fiat haft not gone in fie counsell of wicked men, and in fie weye of sinfull men hap not stonde, and in fie chaire of pestilence sat not.
- But in fie lawe of our lorde is pe wille of him; and [in] his lawe we shall finke day and nyght.Advertisement