Fiduciary sentence example
- The homestead of a householder or head of a family to the value of $2000 and properly recorded is exempt from levy, seizure, garnishment or forced sale, except for purchase money, for services of a labouring person or mechanic, for liabilities incurred by a public officer, fiduciary or attorney for money collected, for taxes, for rent or for legal fees of a public officer.
- fiduciary duty to act in the best interest of his artist.
- fiduciary agents are obliged to disclose any commission they receive.
- The directors are subject to the general fiduciary duty to act bona fide for the benefit of the company as a whole.
- fiduciary responsibility must be broadened to include ' external costs ' .Advertisement
- fiduciary relationship between the parties.
- Legal tender were the "Ostmark" (originally introduced by the German Military Administration of the Army of Occupation, "Militdrisches Verwaltungsgebiet Ober-Ost"), which in Lithuania proper ranked pari passu with the German "Reichsmark," and other German fiduciary currency to a total not less than one milliard marks.
- In addition, SOX requires employees and professional advisors to disclose potential wrongdoing or breaches of fiduciary duty to a corporation's senior management.
- In addition, SOX requires employees and professional advisors to disclose potential wrongdoing or breaches of fiduciary duty to a corporation 's senior management.
- fiduciary obligations.Advertisement
- fiduciary capacity for a broad group of outsiders.
- beneficiaryowe fiduciary duties to the beneficiaries of the trust.
- Fiduciary >>