Fidgety sentence example
- We were all fidgety and talked out by the time we returned to Peabody.
- His body may be tense, fidgety, or restless.
- With the mobile phone abuse at a high, he can't help but get a little fidgety.
- Children can be very fidgety and not able to stay in one place or complete an activity.
- No one suggested evening games and by the time the dishes were cleared, everyone was fidgety and ready to proceed but Quinn remained in his lab.Advertisement
- After the first two pieces every tune sounded the same and the crowd got fidgety, starting push waves and shouting for the Monkeys.
- Choreoathetosis is a syndrome of continuous random movements that usually occur at rest and may appear to be fidgety, dancing, or writhing.
- Goes quietly and well, but can feel fidgety on poor roads.
- Is a fidgety person less likely to become a couch potato than a less fidgety person less likely to become a couch potato than a less fidgety person?
- Even the most laid back child will get fidgety if he has to ride in a carseat for very long.Advertisement
- People who sit in a red room become nervous, fidgety and unless distracted will eventually leave the room.
- After all, you can easily hop off again if you get too fidgety!