Fidgeting sentence example
- Steady! he cried to his fidgeting horse.
- She perched on the edge of one table, fidgeting hands in her lap and bright features alert as she focused on some point on the screen.
- She couldn't sit without fidgeting or think straight.
- "When do you want me to go?" she asked, fidgeting.
- Also, pay attention to body language such as fidgeting, avoiding eye contact, crossing arms, or backing away when questioned.Advertisement
- fidgeting nervously, moving further away from him.
- Well aware afternoon had faded into night, she kept her cup in her lap to keep from fidgeting under his intensity.
- The RAV4 is constantly fidgeting in a tiresome vertical bounce where most cars, even sporty ones, manage to flatten the contour lines.
- I fidgeted up and down the raft, abusing myself to myself, and Jim was fidgeting up and down past me.
- Shaping it, mashing it, rolling it flat or simply rolling it into a ball and squeezing it can provide the fidgeting mind with focus, relieve an accelerated heart rate and relax respiration.Advertisement
- You can go places like the movies without fidgeting around because you need a smoke.
- Touching feet, adjusting clothing and fidgeting are also behaviors of someone who might be lying.
- Psychomotor agitation-Disturbed physical and mental processes (e.g., fidgeting, wringing of hands, racing thoughts); a symptom of major depressive disorder.
- Fidgeting can sometimes be a sign of attraction.
- Why is it that in a typical classroom there are some students who will sit in rapt attention to everything the the teacher says, while other students can't seem to focus for more than five minutes before they start fidgeting?Advertisement
- If you're in a competition where you're required to wear your hair up, skip the curling irons and hours of fidgeting and instead get a faux pony tail.
- Sofi and Bianca sat, one on each side of the bassinet, peering into it at the fidgeting baby god within.
- They are constantly moving, running, climbing, squirming, and fidgeting.